The BG Transmission Service extends transmission life, eliminates such problems as transmission "shudder," and reduces overall maintenance costs.
BG Quick Clean for Automatic Transmissions
BG Quick Clean for Automatic Transmissions is a safe and effective solvent/dispersant cleaner that will quickly remove accumulated deposits from the valve body, filter screen and other automatic transmission components. This product is designed for use in the BG Power Flush and Fluid Exchange System.
How do I know if I have a transmission problem?
• If you see the "Check Engine" light on
• Low or leaking transmission fluid
• If you hear noise coming from the transmission
• If the transmission seems to "slip"
• If you vehicle does not move forward
What is my transmission fluid supposed to look like?
• It should be a bright cherry red color. Anything other than that may indicate that there may be a problem with your transmission.
What does the term "slipping" mean?
• Basically, the term "slipping" in reference to transmissions, occurs when the vehicle attempts to move from a stopped position, the engine will "rev" and the vehicle will not move forward;
in some cases it will not move at all.